We watched Frontline
1) The show was about teenagers and parents dealing with the internet.
2) I think the most memorable thing was that girl with anorexia and all those pro-anorexia sites. I found that a little disturbing.
3) I don't know if it's important or not. This specific documentary only interviews the people who've experienced the negative parts of the internet. I don't know if all internet related documentaries are like this. It’s important to make sure that the documentary isn’t biased first.
4) I’ll inform them the positives and negatives of internet usage.
5) It’s important because the internet is everywhere so people who use it should have thorough knowledge of it.
6) I would tell them to just talk to their kid without seeming like they’re prying too much.