1. Vanadium V23
2. Vanadium is a hard, silvery grey, ductile, and malleable transition metal. It was first founded in 1801 in Mexico.
3. I got the idea from google after looking up pictures that had Vanadium in it.
4. I first had to sketch it, then put it on a sheet, draw it backwards on styrofoam, and then print it with paint. Finally, I pressed the paint-filled styrofoam and let it dry.
5. If I did this project a second time, I would make sure my styrofoam was deeper in.
6. I enjoyed painting it because I liked the feeling of rolling the paint.